We fully understand the issues that come with using the wrong bowling shoes for sports lovers. How to acquire the quality ones and fitting ones within your financial plan are a few challenges researched. But there’s a solution offered by this product reviews article. Please go for a product that is of high quality and that will enable you to save more funds in the long run. This article recommends the best bowling shoes with interchangeable soles, types of bowling shoes, the top features, pros, and cons of each product. Ensure you read through the article since we provide some great advice to the bowlers during the acquisition process.
Top 6 Bowling Shoes with Interchangeable Soles
- 900 Global Sport Ultra Bowling Shoes is best for finest and quality materials at $164.95
- Dexter the 9 HT Men’s Bowling Black Shoes is best for toe hold system that will interlock to ease the sole interchangeable process at $219.95
- Storm Men’s SP702 Bowling Shoes is best for interchangeable soles and comfortable on the feet at $99.99
- Pyramid Men’s HPX High-Performance Right Handed Bowling Shoes is best for soles are durable since they are made from innovative H-Bar technology at $124.99
- Team Brunswick Women’s Bowling Shoe- White is best for multi-zone rubber pads, unique designs for the insoles & exceptional coloring designs and styles at $141.08
- Dexter SST 8 Pro White or Black Men’s Bowling Shoes is best for convertible rubbers soles, additional toe drag protector and sliding surfaces at $140.86
Comparison Table for Best Bowling Shoes with Interchangeable Soles
Product Reviews of the Best Bowling Shoes with Interchangeable Soles
900 Global sports shoes are professionally made, coming with quality materials that will endure all sports activities. These are the shoes which you will require to get your sport to another level. The shoes are made of lightweight and comfortable kangaroo leather.
The leather has for long been proved the best since it is strong compared to other materials. The material is stronger enough to ensure all the risks associated with sporting activities. The leather is also flexible to suit any foot compared to other leather-made shoes. Moreover, it is made of the finest materials, which bring to board an improved performance and comfort in one’s mind.
- Made of finest and quality materials
- The kangaroo leather is soft and flexible compared to others.
- Interchangeable sole and heels to make it easy for sliding
- Light-weighted kangaroo leather
- Long-lasting Kangaroo leather
- Traction sole with Kevlar rubber
- Replaceable toe cap
- Inner soles are vented
- Four soles are Back skin, chrome leather, deerskin, and cleated
- Three cleats sets such as Felt, Back skin, and Teflon
- Three heels such as Rippled, back skin, and flat normal
- The shoe has a shoe tress, shoehorn, and slides sole cover
- Built of durable kangaroo leather
- Anyone can use it in various sports activities since the material is light in weight.
- The shoes are easy to slide with because of the presence of interchangeable soles and heels.
- The material is more robust compared to other leathers
- The leather is flexible and comfortable to walk with.
- The shoe is made of the finest and material
- Come with unique sole and heels designs
- Black and blue colors are the most available colors
- Sole pads do not fit perfectly well.
Dexter has lately brought great revolutionary technology compared to other bowlers. The technology that comes with the Dexter shows is impressive and comes with interchangeable slides, while the soles have the toehold aspects.
The remarkable thing about these shoes is the convertible aspect for lefties while the righties are similar. With the modern styles continuing to be developed, the stability that clients require will be achieved.
- Right and left shoes are convertible
- The toe hold system is interlocking to ease the sole interchangeable process.
- Flexibility and comfort aspects because of the presence of Hyperflex channels
- Interchangeable sole designs
- Dual hinges enhance the alignment of the sole attachment
- The replacement heels allow for the interchanging aspects
- The raised heel designs minimize the sagging process
- Secured fit last, which is streamlined for a shorter toe
- Allows for unique comfort due to the aspects of softest leather that appears on the upper side
- It comes with additional shoe covers
- Presence of notched thumb grip to ease the sole and heels removal process
- One year warranty
- The presence of Hyperflex channels on the sole allows flexibility and reduces the chances of cracking.
- The Hyperflex hinges make it easy for the shoe to align appropriately during the sole attachment process.
- Interchangeable soles and heels are removed easily with the notched thumb grip present.
- Deterx 9 HT shoes come with a streamlined, shorter toe to enhance fitness and control.
- Increasing flexibility and unique comfort are achieved with the glove-soft upper aspects.
- Less sagging when using the shoe because it comes with a raised heel design
- The replacement heels enhance interchanging aspects.
- The toe cap can break easily, resulting in the dragging of the toe.
- At times the glue between the sole and Velcro is adequate to hold the entire shoe perfectly.
Storm bowling shoes are made of high-quality materials, which have made them woo many customers across the world. It is a legendary product that is distributed in all parts of the world. You only need to make your order by specifying the size, color preference, among other features.
This product is loved by many people who like bowling because of its excellent performance. It has emerged as one of the best products among other competing brands due to its unique features. You can also initiate a refund if the delivered product does not match your requirements or else the wrong product was delivered. There is a lot of customer support, and all the clients are advised accordingly when need be. Once you make your order, it does not take long before it is delivered to you.
- The majority of the upper part is made of leather
- The bottom part is made up of rubber
- They have interchangeable soles
- There are no extra soles
- There are various sizes
- Prices are not fixed; it depends on the seller
- There are multiple colors available
- Shoe races are intact
- A storm company manufactures them
- They were first available on the eighteenth of March 2013
- There are various models
- They are packed in multiple dimensions
- They are made of high-quality material
- They have interchangeable soles
- Comfortable on the feet
- You are likely not to feel the heat after playing
- Tall quality races
- Come with unique types of slides and heels
- These shoes are not budget-friendly. Some people may not afford it.
- Some customers are not comfortable with this type of shoe, claiming that the inner side becomes wet at times.
The HPX High Performance is a Bowling Shoe from Pyramid Company. The shoe is proven to introduce the most recent technology present on the bowling shoe market and with an extended lifespan with exceptional designs. In addition, the bowling shoe combines unique features to bring unique contours which reduce cracking and enhance stability.
The heel and sole systems help for the braking customization, which is mainly meant to meet the individual styles and conditions of the house. These configurations are also meant to enhance the sliding of the stroker and the two-handed cranker.
- Interchangeable soles and heels
- Best for the blowers who are right-handed
- The1 T03 traction sole is attached to the shoe
- 1 H2 Shark Tooth heel, which comes with shoe attachment
- The Graduated Rubber heel is also attached to the shoe
- The color laces are one pair available in the box
- A pair of #8 microfiber slide shoe
- Unique designs that follow the human foot contours
- It is made from highly valued materials
- The designs are comfortable to the user’s foot
- The HPX features are made from innovative H-Bar technology
- Soles are made with Polyurethane material.
- The soles are durable since they are made from innovative H-Bar technology.
- The high-quality materials for the shoe extend the shoe’s life span.
- Unique designs for the shoe make the user’s foot comfortable
- The color races act as an alternate
- Designs follow the shoe contours for stability purposes.
- An interchangeable soles and heels system allows for level sliding
- Customizable to suit individual styles and house conditions.
- The shoe fits a right-handed bowler.
- The product comes in weird sizing.
The shoes are fantastic and available in white or silver colors. The shoes are also superior in terms of quality compared to other shoes. The fact that they have one hundred percent full grains in the uppers indicates the level of softness. The branding is also unique, which is reflected in its white or silver making. This coloring is also exceptional and attractive for the bowler looking for the best footwear.
These shoes bring forth fantastic comfort and flexibility in terms of performance and powerful features. The insoles also bring amazing comfort and the leather toe protector to the toes of the user. This is the best way to minimize the damage resulting from toe dragging or sliding. The multi-zone rubber pads pave the way for adequate traction. The interchangeable slide soles and heels are worth it when customizing the bowling styles and humidity levels.
- Interchangeable sole and heels
- Multi-zone rubber pads
- Unique designs for the insoles
- Exceptional coloring designs and styles
- Ventilated EVA for optimizing the comfort of the user’s feet
- The slide soles are five including (#2, #4, #6, #8, #10)
- Four heels which include Classic, Ridged, Progressive, and Orange Leather
- It comes with an additional shoe protector
- The nylon Bag available is zippered
- Available in soft full-grain, which is breathable
- The insoles are comfortable and fine
- The materials come with stitch-down construction.
- The shoes are flexible and comfort bringing forth an excellent performance
- The shoes have leather toe protectors for protecting the toes
- Multi-zone rubber pads to enhance traction
- Refined and comfortable insoles for flexibility purposes
- The coloring and bowling styling is unique for attraction purposes
- Additional toe protector meant to reduce toe damage
- Interchangeable soles and heels to customize the humidity levels
- Mostly available in white colors
- Rubber pads do not fit properly
These shoes go an extra mile in terms of look improvement and the inclusion of modern technology. Dexter men’s shoes switch a real interchangeable sole contraction, making the convertible process simple. This aspect has played a massive role in converting the left-hand or right-hand bowlers. In addition, it allows for the customization of the bowler, slide surfaces, and traction surfaces.
The comfort and performance that come with the shoe make the entire shoe the favorite among most people. The bowler comes with SST 8 Pro revolutionary technology, making it to be highly competitive. The technology is easily convertible, making it easy for the similarity of both the lefties and righties.
This gives the stability and balance that every user looks forward to. Have replaceable rubber traction soles, which are convertible. It comes with an additional toe drag protector for toe protection and helps in stopping one from sliding back.
- Comes with an additional Soft an aesthetic Nylon Upper H5 Saw Tooth Heel
- S8 shoe comes with an extra H2 Ultra Brakz
- Include the T2+ soles on removable footwear.
- Bowlers are made with SST 8 technology.
- Convertible soles for both the lefties and righties
- Replaceable rubber traction soles
- Convertible rubbers soles
- Additional toe drag protector
- Sliding surfaces
- Interchangeable sole contraction
- Customizable bowler
- Mostly imported
- The customizable blowers and interchangeable soles help to control the humidity levels.
- SST 8 technology used in the making of the bowler makes the product remain unique
- Replaceable rubber traction soles help in flexibility and comfort purposes
- T2+ soles help to make the removing of the footwear process simple
- The convertible soles make it easy to accommodate both the lefties and righties
- The extra toe-drag protector helps to safeguard the user’s toes from any damage
- The presence of convertible rubber pads makes the traction enhancement process simple
- Used mainly by right-handed bowlers
- The pads require shaping to fit properly
Buyers Guide on Best Bowling Shoes with Interchangeable Soles
Why these shoes you need to buy and what is important about these bowling ball shoes? This is the very vital question that is answered here. Therefore, you need to be careful when you buy these shoes or any other. The below-given features make these shoes top-rated. Hardly will you find such features in many shoes.
Interchangeable soles are the reason that this article came into discussion. Therefore, all of the above-given shoes have interchangeable soles. There are many benefits of interchangeable sole bowing shoes. All these benefits are given above in a separate section.
Rubber heel is important for bowling ball shoes. A few shoes you will find which comes with two features: interchangeable soles and rubber heel. Rubber heel will make the shoes feel light and comfortable. Furthermore, rubber heel usually does not damage quickly. All the bowling mentioned above, ball shoes have a rubber heel.
Microfiber Side Sole
Many shoes come with the microfiber side sole. Therefore, the microfiber side sole is favored. Therefore, like many other bowling ball shoes, these enlisted bowling ball shoes have the microfiber side sole. There are also quite a few benefits of the microfiber side sole. Of course, such shoes come with reduced weight; also, their feel is usually comfortable.
Controllable slide is significant for both beginner and skilled players. The controllable slide gives you confidence; also, there is no chance of injury during the game. These enlisted shoes have a controllable slide. Therefore, you need to ensure that bowling ball shoes have a controllable slide.
This feature is rare. Not many bowling ball shoes provide such a feature. Many enlisted shoes have a customized sole, which you can reduce to suit you. Therefore, it is important to go with shoes that have a customize sole.
Padded Tongue and Collar
This feature may be common but is very important. Almost all of the bowling ball shoes render this amenity. Padded tongue and collar make you feel comfortable while you play the game. Also, a padded tongue and collar prevent your sensitive part of your feet from the blister. Hence, it would help if you had shoes with padded tongue and collar. Fortunately, all of the above-listed shoes have this feature.
Leather Outer Sole
The bowling ball shoes, which have the leather outer sole, provide you best result in many aspects. Besides providing extra warmth, the shoe with a leather outer sole usually proves very durable. The leather outer sole does not wear out quickly. Many shoes mentioned above have a leather outer sole. Such shoes can prove a little heavy. Address such issues; there are shoes in the article with outer rubber sole.
You need shoes that fit you perfectly. Therefore, check the number you want. The above-given shoes will fit perfectly to the provided number. Further, they will neither be too tight or too loose but feel fit.
Of course, you need shoes that render you many features. Despite many features, if the shoes are not of the latest design, things go wrong. At this time, everyone wants things with the latest design. Therefore, besides all features, these enlisted shoes are of the latest design.
You will not want to squander your money on shoes frequently. Therefore, you need durable shoes. Shoes with a warranty or shoes which are from the best brand are durable. These all given shoes are either from the best brand or come with a warranty. Further, the shoes must cost the price it deserves. In simple words, the shoes should be affordable. All provided shoes meet this criterion, too.
Benefits of Interchangeable Soles
The interchangeable soles make a big difference. What are these benefits? If you had been using the “bowling shoes,” which did not have the interchangeable benefit, it would be of less importance to you. However, one who first used the bowler shoes without interchangeable soles and then brought the interchangeable sole’s shoes will tell you the benefit with minute details. Some such details are given here. Let’s begin.
If you need a pair of shoes for the “right” handed then’ you will need shoes without an interchangeable sole. In case you need shoes for both hand players, then interchangeable soles make a difference. This is the reason that “bowling alley” usually has bowling shoes with interchangeable soles.
Again, imagine two people in your home play bowling ball. These people wear the best bowling shoes of the same size but are different hand player. Now, if, in this case, you have the shoes with interchangeable soles, it will save your money; therefore, in simple terms, it is economically to have the interchangeable sole shoes.
Could you lend me your shoes for a day? What if your friend asks you for the shoes in the alley? What will you say: my shoes are not of interchangeable soles? Instead of saying no to your friend in case of need, you need to have “bowling shoes” with interchangeable soles.
When your one shoe are damaged and cannot afford to have a sole on them, if you have an interchangeable sole, you will be able to give these shoes to someone who has a different playing hand and cannot afford to buy the bowling ball shoes. These are but a few benefits. The “interchangeable sole” is the key feature in the bowling ball shoes. Therefore, it has a benefit beyond comprehension for “bowler.”
Tips for Caring for Your Interchangeable Soles
If you have purchased the bowling ball shoes with interchangeable, you need to care for these shoes to help them last longer. But what are the ways you can simply care for these shoes? These may be common, but on many occasions, people forget or don’t pay much head. First things you should be familiar with the significance of these tips. Everything will follow like ripples.
When you play a lot, the dirt and oil accumulate on the sole of shoes. Therefore, you need to get rid of such trash. The best way to get rid of this trash is to scrape the sole with a brush. If the brush is of steel, it will be better than anything. Mostly, the brush is suggested for cleaning the soles because they make the ball much more useful.
Many a time, you detect no oil or dirt on the soles. That does not mean you should not clean the shoes. It is important to clean the shoe’s sole regularly with anything that does not harm the sole. Constant cleaning not only increases the life span of the sole, but it prevents the soles’ performance from slipping away with the passing time.
Process of Cleaning
Of course, it is important to frequently clean the shoes with anything that does not harm the shoes’ sole. However, it is also important to clean the shoes with proper steps with the approved cleaner and polish. This tip may not be related directly to the sole, but indirectly it is related to the sole. Therefore, besides cleaning the bowling ball simple, you need to clean them with proper steps and guidelines.
With proper cleaning, you will have in mind the washing of the shoes. Yes, washing is necessary to keep the shoes clean. The question is, what does it have to do with the sole? It has nothing to do with the sole does not mean this tip should not fall in the section. The thing is, when you wash the shoes, you need to take the sole out to prevent it from withering away. See, everything that has to do with clean has to do with the sole.
What do you do with the shoes once you have finished the game? Of course, Store them at the proper place; if you do not store them properly, 0do it quickly. This not only increases the durability but also helps the sole to remain in good condition for a long time.
Do Bowling Shoes Make A Difference?
Ask this question to the skilled bowler, and s/he will look at you and smile while nodding head in affirmation. But the question is why they make a difference. The answer is straightforward: bowling ball shoes have a specific construction that helps in sliding, control, and other things. Bowling ball shoes will make you play bowling comfortably and save you from any unwanted injury. You may not have control of the sneaker; similarly, you will not have a slide with the sneaker. These are some things that make a big difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Turn Regular Shoes into Bowling Shoes?
Yes, you can turn your regular shoes into bowling shoes. To do this, you need some material like Velcro, a pair of scissors, replacement soles, and heels. The Velcro must hold a list of 10 pounds weight. Cut the Velcro according to the side and fit the soles and heels according to your play hand.
How Performance Bowling Shoes Differ from Others
Simply speaking, there is not much difference between bowling shoes and others. However, few things make them different from each other. Performance bowling shoes provide the player with a good slide with extra control. On the other hand, other shoes will have the best slide, but the control is not good.
Where Do You Buy Bowling Shoes From?
It is necessary to buy the bowling shoes from the authentic sources that stand behind the product. Amazon is the brand that stands behind the product.
How Can I Get my Bowling Shoes to Slide Better?
It is necessary to have a better slide with bowling shoes. Before you start playing, scrape the bottom of the shoes to remove the dirt and friction. This will be good if you do the scraping with the steel brush, which makes the shoes much better.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent Bowling Shoes?
There is no fixed rule for “rental shoes.” The rent differs at a different center. Usually, five to seven dollars are charged.
What Are the Best Women’s Bowling Shoes?
Different customers have different choices. Therefore, there can be many best women’s shoes. Nonetheless, the shoes of BSI are normally the best women’s bowling shoes irrespective of their price.
- Sport leather uppers
- Padded Tongue and collar
- Glued slide sole
- Common sliding sole
- Lightweight EVA midsole
What Is the Best Brand of Bowling Shoes?
There are many bowling shoe brands, but “Brunswick,” BSI, and “Dexter” are the best bowling shoes. Therefore, Dexter bowling shoes with interchangeable soles are favored. You may disagree if you don’t wear shoes of this brand. If you try them, your opinion will change quickly.
Can You Wear Sneakers to Bowl?
Since there is no rule for bowling ball shoes, no one can stop wearing sneakers to bowl if you wear sneakers, no need to play bowling ball because you can get hurt. Hence, it is not good to wear them because you will not have a slide and control.
Why Do Bowlers Touch Their Shoes?
Bowlers normally touch their shoes to wipe the dust and dirt.
Read More: Best Bowling Shoes for Sliding
Since you have all the information required to kick-start the shopping on the multi-bowling shoes, it is high time you commence your research. First, consider our recommendations since they offer a variety of choices or come up with your study. The days of using the worn-out sports shoes are numbered, and you will celebrate with new bowling shoes.
Carl works as a charted account by day, and sports enthusiast and amateur fiction writer by the weekend. He was a multi-sport athlete in his school days and played Division 3 lacrosse in college. He is a gear freak and is always looking for an excuse to upgrade his sports equipment. When not working or playing, he likes to hike and explore the countryside. Carl is a certified basketball athlete by the Basketball Association of America and has participated National Basketball League in 2016. He played for Akron Goodyear Wingfoot’s.
Moreover, Carl is also a badminton expert and he is playing it since 2006 when he was at standard 8. He has won several badminton championships and one remarkable is the Yonex USA International 2015. Also, he is an expert in Bowling.
Carl is the Co-Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Indoor Games Zone. He shares his expertise on basketball, badminton, and bowling on our website to help people get the best tips and products they are searching for.
Last update on 2022-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API